Saturday, June 13, 2009

Training: Week 2

Jeremy who is our TNT Web Captain will be taking pictures at all of our workouts- this way we have documentation of our training, and can encourage family and friends to donate to the cause because we're working so hard! To the left we are listening intently to a presentation from two chiropractors, and below is one of Erin and I at our coached track at Kezar from last week, and there were more pictures taken this week that will be posted soon from our 2 mile time trial on Thursday as well as our coached bike this morning. I slacked last weekend and didn't make it to either coached workout, but have committed that this won't be a regular occurrence and I plan to make all coached workouts from here on out! Union Street Fest last weekend is no excuse :)

Monday: 700 yrd swim (ended up doing 1000 in morning before work)
Tuesday: 30min bike (did spin class)
Monday: 700 yrd swim (missed this)
Thursday: run at Kezar including 2 mile time trial (I have a LOT of work cut out for me!!)
Friday: off
Saturday: coached 60 min bike at Treasure Island
Sunday: run in Marin at Mt Tam HS

Apparently on the back of our workout calendar it specifies our swim workouts and I didn't realize we were supposed to do drills in the pool for those 700 yards. Whoops! I likely would have done it wrong anyway though. I'm looking forward to our first coached swim practice so I can get some feedback on my stroke since I really have no clue what I'm doing in the water.
As for the fundraising front, I'm really looking forward to my upcoming Date Auction fundraiser, and so far with donations from family members and friends have raised over $700 thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment